まだ仕事についいていない場合、確認のreview をするという下記のメールです、review documents button をクリックして、submit すると延長されるそうです。同じようメールを受け取った方がいれば、指示どうり下記の一番したのreview document button をクリックして内容を入力、サインしてsubmiするのかどうか、同じケースの方があればお教え下さい。下記のメールの一番したに、review document button がありますが、この部分がこのスクリーンにpaste できませんでした。よろしくお願いいたします。 ＊＊まだ失業者より＊＊
New York State Department of Labor has sent you this form to inform you about the end of your benefit year on your unemployment insurance claim and to establish your ongoing benefit eligibility. In order to receive the benefits you are entitled to moving forward, you must accurately complete and return this form.
This form will be used to determine if you qualify for extended benefits on your existing claim or if you must file a new claim for benefits. This is based on your work history (excluding self-employment) and wages earned (excluding wages earned from self-employment) since filing your initial claim in 2020.
• If you returned to work for any period of time and earned ten times your weekly benefit rate since filing your initial claim, please select “Yes, I have worked and earned ten times my weekly benefit rate” on the form.
• If you returned to work or worked for any period of time but did not earn ten times your weekly benefit rate, please select “I have worked, but have not earned ten times my weekly benefit rate” on the form.
• If you have not worked, please select “I have not worked since filing my claim in 2020.”
If you have not worked or have worked but did not earn ten times your weekly benefit rate, you may keep certifying weekly on your current claim while unemployed. If you have worked and earned ten times your weekly benefit rate, you must submit a new claim for benefits at labor.ny.gov/signin or by calling 888-209-8124.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Click the “Review Document” button below to view the form
2. Review the requirements to confirm your eligibility
3. Please select ONE of the three boxes that most accurately answers the question asked?
4. Sign the secure form and input any required information
5. Click the “Finish” button to submit
If you are no longer unemployed or collecting unemployment benefits, you may disregard this email.
For more information, please visit on.ny.gov/bye.
Thank you.NYS Department of Labor sent you a document to review and sign.REVIEW DOCUMENT